- Part 1 : Introduction – How to install the Excel Plugin and begin coding with C#.
- Part 2 : How to create an Excel sheet using C# from the dataset MsSql.
- Part 3 : How to add more sheets to the Excel file.
- Part 4 : How to add colors and styling to Excel Sheet.
- Part 5 : How to send excel sheet as an attachment via Email by programatically creating an Excel sheet from dataset stored in MsSql.
In the previous article we discussed how to install the package/plugin for generating excel sheet, in this article we will discuss how to generate an Excel sheet from a dataset which is received from MsSql query.
Assuming that you have created your table and dataset is prepared. Here is what the data in table looks like
The code is given as below